BASIC CHECKLIST BEFORE RUNNING THE M SERIES MACHINE
Power: The cord to power outlet and the digital timer on the console will activate. If the timer is not showing any seconds, hit the stop button to reactivate the timer.
Water: Properly fitted hose connections from the water source, through a filter, to the machine (or proportioner). Make sure the water is on before starting the machine by checking the 'water supply pressure' gauge on the console.
Air: Secured air connection from a compressor to the machine. This can be checked by reading the 'air supply pressure' gauge on the console.
Air Regulator: All 'M' series aerators are designed with a foam weight of 3.15 pounds per 5 gallons. This can be altered using the regulator knob by reading the the 'air pressure' gauge and adjusting accordingly. While the machine is running First pull the knob out till it clicks, then slowly turn, to the right for increased air pressure ( which will give a lighter mix) or to the left for reduced air pressure, creating a heavier foam.
Stable Air: Always make sure there is sufficient surfactant in the tank or drums being drawn from during use. Drawing from an empty source will cause the machine to produce only water through the lens. If this occurs please contact CCT.
There is no light on the timer.
- Check the power cord to make sure it is plugged in.
- Check that the outlet is functioning properly.
- Touch the timer screen to activate.
My machine comes on, but only air is blowing out of the hose.
- Check that the water line is connected to the machine.
- Check that the water supply is turned on.
- Make sure the water filter is clean. A dirty water filter may be the cause.
- Check that the proportioner is functioning properly.
- Check that the air hose is connected to the machine.
- Check that the compressor is on.
- Check if the regulator air pressure is turned too low. If so, see spec sheet sent with the machine for the correct air pressure setting.
- Check to see if there is Stable Air chemical in the tank. If the tank ran dry, refer to operator manual for procedure to prime proportioner pump
- Increase air pressure by pulling the regulator handle away from the housing to unlock and turn slightly to the right to increase the air pressure. Do this in small increments and check the weight after the machine runs for 15 seconds, repeat until foam density is 68 grams per liter.
- Decrease the air volume to the lens by adjusting the air pressure regulator lower by pulling the regulator handle away from the housing to unlock and turn slightly to the left to decrease the air pressure. Do this in small increments and check the weight after the machine runs for 15 seconds, repeat until foam density is 68 grams per liter)